Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Monday, September 17, 2012

04:39

Hey there, been a month.

Yet another semester of school has ended. Thankful? Probably am. I am finally able to have ample rest after some time. So much so that I am lacking of social life. It kind of actually sucked when you are staying home most of your time, practically doing nothing except for sitting in front of your laptop the whole day. I ain't kidding here aye. There are times when it gets extremely boring that I slept through the day. Sigh, some no life kid here. *inserts pouting face sad*

Beginning to miss my secondary school times... Everything was just so nice. I only had studies to worry about. Oh, and being able to look at my eyecandy in school everyday? Plus point! I used to have eyecandies in poly when I was studying in year 1, but they were seniors and it was really difficult to see them around in school. Having an eyecandy can really brighten up your day, y'know? Everyone should have an eyecandy!!

Hahaha, I must be really bored to be talking about eyecandies here... O well.
***
Tried to put things together, but it always have to come crushing down so quickly. 
Tried to amend mistakes, but ended up making things to get even uglier.
Tried to be a strong person again, but failed with just one disappointment.
Tried to be understanding, but things always had to make a huge twist.

Put the blame on me.
***

XO